Wednesday, December 12, 2012

pennyroaly


whhhhat didyiu do tom e what didyou do oyto me
I was worried you might be pregnant!

So I did you a favor.

this

this usii

thisis hell what is happpppppening
I made you some tea!

tea

teadoens’t make you vomit and bleedn and there;s so kmuch pain i can;t breathe
It does when you make it with just the right amount of Pennyroyal.

\rm

m\kw it stop pleae se
I can make it stop.  You won’t feel a thing.

Just ask me to take control of your ungrateful body.

If you had been pregnant, you would be thanking me right now.

You should be thanking me right now.

On your hands and knees.

What if you’d been carrying two more brats?

They’d be down the drain by now!

But no, you’re just griping.

“Mistletoe, why did you poison me?”

“Mistletoe, why am I so useless?”

“Mistletoe, why did you kill that little girl?”

It’s all about you, isn’t it?

i htink i;m dyinng

No comments:

Post a Comment