Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hurting people


Not a single day goes by, anymore, that I don’t feel disgustingly ill. I don’t think I convinced Gordon that my black eye was from slipping and falling on my way back from the store. He’s stressed, with the holidays around the corner, Sarah is still smoking - I caught her in her room, looking for a lighter - and Brendan has been very quiet since coming home from school Friday. I have a feeling it has something to do with Jill.  And if that little bitch has hurt my little boy, I’ll slit her open from festering crotch to lying throat.

I didn’t write that. That’s sick. That’s sickening, don’t say things like that.
Don’t you care about revenging your sweet child?

Then again, you are a pretty fucking horrible mother.

Hey, what if you’re sick because of morning sickness?

Wouldn’t that be ironic.

I am not pregnant AND I AM NOT A HORRIBLE MOTHER. JUST SHUT UP, YOU DON’T KNOW A FUCKING THING.

You won’t hurt anyone. Just stop
You don’t know how funny that statement is.

“You won’t hurt anyone” sort of implies we haven’t already.

What

What did you do
Oh, nothing.

Getting hit is fun and all.

But I can’t have anyone thinking I’m a little bitch, now can I?

Don’t worry.

She’s not dead.

Who did you hurt
You forgot your black eye so soon?

I didn’t.

I made her pay.

Please don’t hurt anyone else
What’ll you do for me?

I I can’t

Stop it just stop I can’t do this I can’t be crazy anymore just, stop it
Why don’t you pretend I’m not here.

And keep talking about your family?

You’re always here
It’s good you’re finally starting to realize that.

2 comments:

  1. I am by no means an expert but....
    This thing, this Mistletoe. It needs you to try and maintain your ties to your regular life. It can't abuse your connections if you have none. Run. Run as fast and as far as you can, hit the Berling Strait and don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I like you.

      It's too bad it looks like you already have a special friend, otherwise I'd want to see how much fun the two of us could have together.

      Delete