Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm crazy so I'm not crazy which means I'm crazy and if I'm crazy and I know I'm crazy that means I'm not crazy


The police held me for 48 hours, to do a mental evaluation. They didn’t believe me.

I’m not normally one to do this, but.

I told you so.

Gordon had to pick me, after picking up the kids from school. He left work early, and stopped by the station. I’m only relieved that he got Brendan and Sarah from school first. I feel humiliated.

Gee, I wonder why.

I must be insane. That’s the only explanation. Though, wouldn’t they have held me in the station for longer? Or sent me to an asylum? Maybe that’s where I belong. I feel crazy.

How many times do I have to tell you?

You’re not crazy.

I’m real.

Crazy people don’t think they’re crazy. So, as long as I think I’m crazy, I must be okay. Isn’t that right?
That’s the spirit!

You should celebrate getting out of the slammer.

I’m crazy. Thinking I’m crazy means I’m not crazy. So I’m not crazy. But I am. I need some air. I think I’ll go for a walk.
Where?  Where are we going?

Let’s hit a bar.  Let’s get totally trashed.

I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazy
Lyndsay.  Stop it.

You’re not being fun.

If you keep at this I’m going to have to make you be fun.

Leave me alone. You’re not real. Because I think you’re real and I’m crazy that makes you not real.

I’m going for a walk. A long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment