Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lyndsay won!


Congratulations, Lyndsay!

You won!

How did I get here

Oh my god

Oh my god. Oh my god I have a gun.
The click means you win.  I was nervous!  You had a 1-in-6 chance!

But unlike normal, you didn’t fuck it up!

Wwhhh\at I don’t understand

Where did this come from

I could have died oh god I’m going to be sick
Feel that adrenaline pumping?  Do you feel alive yet?

I was rooting for you.  I was not looking forward to the possibility of going into one of your terrible children.

Or your boring as hell husband.  Maybe an EMT, though.

That’s the risk of the game, though!

And as for where it came from?  Well, there was a slightly waiting period, but don’t worry!  It’s not a registered firearm.  No one will come looking for you when you use it.

i need air
Maybe you should take a walk to campus.

I know someone probably wants a visit from you.

God, did that click make you as horny as it made me?

Oh wow, I feel so great.

You totally could have died, it’s amazing.

i i i i

i feel dizzy
Oh, rest, that’s good.

It’s a little much, but it’s fine!  You’ve earned the right to be boring as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment