Thursday, December 6, 2012

Need tech support


I don’t think I’ve ever been in worse condition in my life. I have horrible nausea, a headache, and a black eye. (I love this story) How am I supposed to explain this? I look like the wrong end of a bar room brawl.

Oh god. I essentially was.
It was fantastic

I can’t remember it, for the most part. I know it wasn’t the alcohol. I’ve come to grips that something is horribly wrong with me.
More like horribly amazing.

Why else would I come to, just in time to find my tongue down another woman’s throat... It was... I don’t even know what it was.

And before I knew what was happening, this butch-looking woman who looked male at first glance was drawing a fist back. She hit me.
And let me just say, you took that shot to the eye like a champ.

Hehe, shot to the eye.  That reminds me of something we should do later.

I mean, what’s fun just sticking with girls?  I bet we could get two or three guys.  Maybe a girl too.

Oh, shut up.

I am crazy. I’m crazy and I’m not listening to you.

Just, what was I thinking? SHUT UP. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
I was thinking that dyke’s girlfriend looked very fuckable.

You weren’t doing the thinking.

It’s not your strong point.

That’s why you spent college enslaved to Gordon’s parents, isn’t it?

I’M IGNORING YOU.

I’m crazy but I know I’m crazy and I’m ignoring you how am I supposed to explain a black eye? And nearly being arrested for public inebriation, and being kicked out of a bar. Oh god how would he even know, though? He wouldn’t know. Gordon never goes to bars, he doesn’t drink, he’s dull.
You said it, not me.

Oh, shut the fuck up.
Oh, I can talk at length about how dull he is.

...in fact, I think I just might.

Don’t you talk to my husband. In fact, don’t talk at all. Ever. I will cut my own lips off if it’ll get you to stop talking. SO STOP TALKING. SHUT UP.
Hey, Lyndsay, have you checked contributors to your blog lately?

Well.

Our blog.

How the hell did you do that?

I’m going to remove you.
That’s adorable.

I’m calling tech support the moment they’re available.
You do that!

It’s great to see you take the initiative.

It won’t work, but it’s refreshing considering how much of a doormat you are.



3 comments:

  1. So, Mistletoe, have you been editing the comments I've been leaving out of her sight or has she just been ignoring them?

    No Bob, shut up I'm not going to let you eat Mistletoe.

    For one thing as weak as you are I think it would go the other way. And while getting rid of you would be great I don't need Missy here getting stronger. Don't need YOU getting stronger either.

    No Bob, tempting me with power won't work. I know you just want to get strong enough YOU can be the one in charge. Now shut up or it's three hours of Happy Fun Time. And you just got out of Happy Fun Time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to know what's going on. Please, help me. I can't bear this anymore.

      Delete
  2. I'd let her see if she looked.

    I'd even let her comment!

    It'd be so much less boring.

    And really, Bob, if you have to fight for power, you don't want to try to eat me. She doesn't take it back. I let her have it.

    ReplyDelete