Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's the little things

Life’s all about the simple pleasures.  There’s nothing quite as simple as strutting around alleys in a short skirt and with an expensive purse.

The excitement.  Who’s going to find you?  A mugger?  A rapist?  A serial killer?  I love how victimized women are in human society.  It’s so much more fun to do this with a woman’s body than a man’s.

I was enjoying myself last night this way, in fact.  Walking down an alley.  Glancing around nervously.  Calling out to shadows.  Really playing up the whole “defenseless housewife” angle.

I was rewarded by a young man with a knife.

“Gimme your purse!”  He screamed.  He was eying the purse, yes, but also how great Lyndsay’s legs are in this skirt, that excellent cleavage she has when the top three buttons on her blouse are undone.

Oh, I thought, I could have fun with this.

So, I released control, and watched the fireworks.

what

No I won’t talk about this

You can’t make me talk about this. No. Please.

Oh come on.

You were great.

Keep going.

THIS ISN’T A GAME

I I don’t know how I even managed to escape alive

You don’t remember?  Let me refresh you.

He grabbed your purse.  You just let him have it, remember?

I remember now stop

Then after he grabbed it, he pinned you to the wall, remember?

He put his hand on your leg and started to push your skirt up.

stopit

He ripped your blouse open.  He called you a whore.

i;m begging you to stop

You struggled to get free.  He touched you.

i don’t wnat to hear anymreo jsut please stop

You used what I taught you.  I’m so proud.

You got the knife away from him.

And you jabbed it in his armpit.

People bleed out so fast if you stab them there.

you made me do it

No, you did it all on your own.

Fight or flight made you do it.

You fought.

I just gave you a weapon.

I can be your sword if you want me to be.

I just need some sharpening.

And something to slay.

i’m going to be sick

please never make me do that ahain

What do I get?

We keep coming back to this, but like any relationship it’s give and take, Lyndsay.

i don’t know

Well, think it over.

In the meanwhile, we need to wash the blood out of that miniskirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment